Thursday, May 23, 2013

"FOLLOW BY EMAIL"

For those of you who wish to receive e-mail alerts when there are new posts, I think that the appropriate place for sign-up is on the right side of my blog pages, where it says, "follow by e-mail". You would just fill in your information and follow the directions. You may discontinue at any time. I don't sell or share your information.
I think what is confusing is that there is a "subscribe to" box which allows you to sign up for aggregate services (an aggregator provides a single interface which widely disperses frequently changing information). Since I am very new to all of this, please offer a correction to my information if I am wrong.

Thanks for your help.
Marilyn (aka Jewish Gem)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marilyn,
    I stumbled across your blog today and have really enjoyed reading it.
    Great blogging providing interesting, helpful and fascinating genealogical information.
    Am now a follower and looking forward to receiving further blogs.
    Good luck.
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you could join in the "fun", Belinda---Are you a professional genealogist or is genealogy something that you simply enjoy doing? I've read your comments on your facebook page, "My Fascinating Past, as well as on JGSGB with great interest!

      Delete