"Jewish Women's Cultural Society"-- Central Board Members and Active Participants ( The society's purpose was to involve Jewish women in cultural activities and mutual aid based on Judaism's principles.) The society was closed in 1940. The only property it owned was tableware.
Malka Meyerovitch (chairperson), Haya Levit, Neima Alpert, Haya Sima Michailover, Menuchah Golovtchiner, Beila Godius, Sara Majofis, Malya Meyerovitch, Rosya Vitenberg, Rivka Rozina, Taiba Nochimovskaya, Lea Zaer, Basya Borovik, Roza Borovik, Nehama Segal, Miriam Mindel, Beila Godina, Gita Veksler, Ete Hodakova, Genya Godina. In 1938. there were approximately 100 members in the Society.
Dobe Soloveitchik, Breina Betty Lurie, Nechama Rogalin, Feiga Schalman, Lea Feiga Lapidus. As per Liepāja prefecture documents, all these women were highly religious wives of Jewish merchants.
May 29th, 1940, a lecture by Edith Dubina “Mission of Jewish Women” was presented in German.
Genya Mendel, Riva Spivak, Mina Taitz, Basya Mindel, Haya Rebecca Zilberman.
"The Road of Jewish Women" (October 12, 1937) by Malka Meyerovitch, Beila Godina and H. Erlich
'Goals of International Jewish Organizations" (March 12, 1937) in by Beth Jekob
"Issues of Women's Education" by Menucha Golovtchiner
"Basis of Past and Present Jewish Life" by Emma Flensberg