THE JEWISH HOSPITAL OF:
Founded by the local Jewish community in 1845 to treat Jewish poor men and women. Operated by the Jewish Kahal.
Founded in 1932 by Judla Nathansohna to maintain and nurture the poor. A donation was made by Majera Kallira from Brody.
Founded in 1860. Directors (?) Dr. Selig Lauierbach, Dr. Adolf Reiss (medical doctor)
Founded in 1869 as a branch of the local public hospital.
Kazmierz Jewish Hospital. Names associated with the hospital: Administrator: Salomon Deiches, Doctors: Mohr Michal, Jozef Oettinger, Michal Kaufmann; hospital board: Jonatan Bienenfeld
Founded in 1842. The board: Naftal David, Dawid Knoller and Leib Schwarzthal (managers), Dr. Henryk Halpern (controller)
Founded by the community of Rzeszow in 1824. Names associated with the hospital: Rotter Hermann, Grunstein Eliasz, Drucker Kellmann
Founded in 1845. Director: Izaak Landy
Founded by the Jewish community to treat Jews; operated by the religious community.
Founded by Szaje Munza in 1836.