According to this Russian language article, the cemetery was opened in 1894, and eventually thousands of Jews were buried in its grounds. No further burials were permitted as of 1937. Some graves were destroyed during the Nazi occupation, but further destruction was primarily done in the 1960's.
Photos are available of a few headstones as well as a pre-revolutionary map of the area.
According to the author:
#8 tombstone indicates that "Student Solomon Klimentievich Stackelberg, an innocent victim, who died from ruk (?) executioners, November 29, 1919", and remarks, "Probably Solomon died during the pogroms...at the time was dominated by the Kiev Volunteer Army...."
#16 was Chaim Iosifovich Gorodetsky